A NSW State Government Agency had identified a number of improvements to streamline organisation wide processes. They had recently rolled out iPads to all staff with the ambition to enable electronic forms, decision making and analytics / reporting. This was going to require information being aggregated from a number of existing business systems.
Seers group worked with the agency to deliver a digital solution utilising SAP, Holocentric, SharePoint, HTML5 and Angular JS. As a result we delivered the agency a digital experience that:
- Provided users with a highly effective mobile platform including electronic Forms to capture input for users using iPads
- Provided workflow process to govern the flow information capture and provide alerts and email notifications, and as a consequence streamline a paper based process.
- Provided Dashboards and Reporting made accessible on iPads
- Exceeded compliance requirements.
- Provided central repository for all forms and information captured to reduce compliance risk through improved governance of content.
- Increased productivity for staff responsible for the creation and management of knowledge.
- Shifted to a process-driven organisation to create a more agile and flexible environment with no loss in regulatory performance.